Saturday, May 21, 2005

step two

well it seem to work if i could only type and spell better this is going to be a work in progess
i guess ill start by telling a little about my self im 31 marreid and have 5 kids between the two of us for the most part the kids are better then most i see at the stores any more mine dont through fits to get thing becouse if they do i just leave and we get nothing i dont have any pics yet to post or links yet either but im sure i will soon im been looking for a good online home based job that i dont hjave to put a bunch of money it to start NO MLM im not that good at selling but i like to talk my wife says i talk to much ill talk to and flurt with the girls at the store and dont even realize that im doing it entell she gives me a dirty look or says some thing in the car about it after we leave
i dont use my realname any where on the web and i get a lot of ?s about the name i use Dragon Master we it started back in the 80s (yes im old) playing D&D with my freinds and have been hooked on dragons ever since i have a small collection going and if my buddy lets me borrow his camera ill post some pics well in tell next time

1 Comments:

Blogger criterkeeper said...

So far so good light of my life. Though I must admit I'm not all that impressed with your spelling or grammer. It is a start and I love you. I'll see you in the morning when I get home. Until then, sweet dreams, my dragon master. Love criterkeeper.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home