Thursday, June 22, 2006

me again martha

well im back for another post of me just bitching about life and how it sucks to be me no money no time no life i dont have a lot to say just trying to post every couple of days to try to keep my sanity with all of the bullshit going on around here all the time evryone is getting onb my nerves right now i just want to crawl under a rock and hide that way i dont bather anyone and the ones bugging me wont be bathering me any more a freind of mine had a good idea he told me i should open up my own resterant becouse i like to cook and i use tobe good at it when i waas younger im not bad now just a little out of pratice anyway entell next time me

1 Comments:

Blogger criterkeeper said...

I still love you. I wish I could make it better.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home