Monday, July 17, 2006

hey

hey its me again not a hole lot to say to day I have a friend who is having some problems and I gave him some advice and I hope it will work out for him he has not been married as long as me and they are fighting me and the wife fight about things off and on but that's life marriage is work I know after 9 years and a bunch of kids its not easy I hope that they will listen and hear what each other has to say and work this out for the best luckily I have not been envovled in an thing like this with my wife I know I bitch about my wife to my friends all the time so where to go from here is the big question for them I know he loves her and wants her to be happy so I said talk about it try to put her first make her feel special and make time for her and you to do something alone that she likes to do where you like it or not why are women so complicated and men we are so simple we say what we mean most of the time woman don't they exept us to figure it out then get mad when we don't like earlier to day I was going over what I have wrote in the past and she said "9 year and all you have learned is that IM always right then you need to be retrained" what is that supposed to mean women are supposed to train there man to be good I don't think so any way IM out of here until next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home