Monday, August 21, 2006

lookhere

lookhere
well i hope this works its been a while again i dont know what to say right now and for me thats not the norm i always have something to say my head is about to explode its not anyones fault but my own we all control our thoughts and actions we cant blame someone else if we are mad becouse we alowe our selfs to get mad or for things to get on our nearves and right now me haveing thoughts and feelings that i cant express hurts it driving me crazy hell i talk all the time about almost anything but i have the most troulbe with getting whats in my head out some times i know that im just haveing a bad spell right now and it will pass in time but at the same time im hurting my freinds and family around me and that makes things worse they try to under stand and help and thats a good thing well im going to stop now and try to think of how to explain how i feel in my head and maybe that will help me and the people around me later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home